A graduate of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, Andrew practices in the areas of Business and Personal Injury Litigation. He commenced his practice in 1988 in Ontario before moving to the more moderate climate of Victoria in 1997.
Whether you are faced with a shareholder dispute, a lien placed on your property or you are dealing with the aftermath of a motor vehicle collision, Andrew will take the steps necessary to resolve the problems you face.
With a working knowledge of Spanish, Andrew also has expertise in Immigration Law, including applications for permanent residence and hearings before immigration tribunals.
In his spare time, Andrew enjoys adventure travel, reading and investing.
With over twenty years of experience in trials and resolutions of court claims, Andrew will confidently put forward your best possible case.
- Insurance Corp. of British Columbia v. Ng, 1998 CanLII 6372
- United Homes v. Bavarian Gallery, 2000 BCSC 1333
- Bowlware v. Bell, 2000 BCSC 1447
- Excel Transportation inc. v. I.W.A. Canada Local 1-424, 2001 BCCA 209
- Baker v. Victoria (City), 2001 BCCA 594
- 557632 B.C. Limited v. 289341 B.C. Limited, 2005 BCSC 824
- 746628 B.C. Ltd. v. 674566 B.C. Ltd. & Others, 2006 BCSC 817
- First Internet Holdings v. Watchorn et al, 2006 BCSC 500
- C.P. White Holdings Inc. v. Liquor Control and Licencing Branch, 2007 BCSC 1810
- Martin v. MacDonald, 2008 BCSC 1773
- Stark v. Humboldt Street Project Ltd., 2009 BCSC 1006
- Yuhasz v. Schoolhouse Services Corp., 2016 BCSC 658
- 2909731 Canada Inc. (Pewter Graphics) v. Toews, 2016 BCSC 852
- S.N. Carlson Trucking Ltd. v. 590580 B.C. Ltd., 2016 BCSC 2000
- 1111207 BC Ltd. v Masala Bites Enterprises Ltd., 2017 BCSC 2184
- McLatchie v Guineau, 2017 BCSC 1950
- Masala Bites Enterprises Ltd. v Sohal, 2018 BCSC 1
- S.N. Carlson Trucking Ltd. v. 590580 B.C. Ltd., 2018 BCCA 211
- Parmar v Timothy J. Huntsman Law Corporation, 2018 BCSC 1151