Nav is the Managing Partner at Infinity Law. Born and raised in Nanaimo, BC, Nav completed law school at Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS, before returning home to commence practice as a lawyer.
Nav believes that the practice of law must reflect the circumstances of the individual client and his approach is simple — do the right thing for the client, and do it the right way. He focuses on planning to avoid legal issues, and practical solutions if his clients do engage in litigation. It is this balanced attitude that makes Nav successful.
To that end, Nav's practice has grown from one that was once focused entirely on commercial and estate litigation, to its current form, which is dedicated to both litigation and personal/corporate planning.
Away from the office, Nav enjoys spending time chasing his young children, Lynden and Naia. When not practicing law, managing the office, or trying to keep up with his family, Nav is an admitted hockey and golf fanatic. His professional hockey dreams having long-since been dashed due mainly to a lack of most of the necessary skills, Nav's current goal is to become the first card-carrying male member of the Ladies PGA.
- Bond Development Corp. v Esquimalt (Township), 2006 BCCA 248
- Carrier Talent Management Inc. v. Cheap Tickets and Travel Inc., 2006 BCSC 1958
- Martinson v. Anniko, 2009 BCSC 1104
- Thomas v. Florkow, 2011 BCSC 802
- Thomas v. Florkow, 2012 BCCA 486
- Hutchison v. Barnes, 2015 BCSC 556
- Darren Hart Law Corporation v. Jiang, 2016 BCSC 808
- Reimer v. Cook, 2019 BCSC 192